French Toast is a super breakfast, full of flavor and nutrition values that will keep your full till lunch. It is the best way to start the day.
Serving size – 2 persons
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tbs honey
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A pinch of vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbs butter
- 3-4 slices of white bread (ideally brioche bread)
- In medium size mixing bowl, whisk eggs well.
- Add milk, salt, vanilla, cinnamon powder and honey and mix well.
- Dip bread into mixture and allow to soak for few seconds (15-20 sec) on each side.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a non-stick pan, over medium-low heat.
- Place 1 slice of bread at a time into the pan and cook until golden brown, approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat with all 4 slices.
- Serve warm.
- Drizzle with honey if you wish.
Leave a Reply