I wasn’t sure if I needed to write a blog post about this recipe, because it’s so simple, it’s hard to call it a recipe.
It’s practically a layer of yogurt flavored with olive oil and a crispy egg on top.
Anyway, the geek in me, that wants to have everything in order decided to do it💁🏼♀️
Eggs in yogurt
Yield 2 servings
- 2 eggs
- A drizzle of olive oil to cook the eggs
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Lemon zest (optional)
- Your favorite seeds- I used chia (optional)
- First prepare the yogurt base.
- In a medium bowl mix very well yogurt, olive oil and lemon zest, if using.
- Season with salt and pepper and then spread equal amounts of yogurt in 2 plates.
- Put a medium pen over medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook each egg until the white gets crispy, but the yolk is still runny.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the cooked eggs over the yogurt base.
- Sprinkle some of your favorite seeds on top and enjoy 😊
Leave a Reply