One the things I like more about pasta is that tasty they’re quite comfortable. You can make them in few minutes and serve in millions of ways accompanied by assorted sauces, vegetables, seeds or whatever you like 🙂
My favorite pasta at the moment is “Tahini pasta”. I love the combination of creamy texture and nutty flavor of tahini with the chewiness of whole wheat pasta. Why not add some vegetables and create a nice fast dinner. If you would like you may also add a chicken breast diced.
Time : 30 min
Serving size : 2 persons
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 tbs of black sesame seeds
- 1 tbs of soy sauce
- 2 tbs of tahini
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Some chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whole wheat spaghetti or any kind of pasta – for 2 persons
- Start preparing in parallel pasta (according to the package directions) and the vegetables and tahini mixture.
- Clean and cut the vegetables into small pieces and set aside.
- Put a medium pan in high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Stir for 4-5 mins.
- Add the soy sauce and stir the mixture another minute, not more, since we want the vegetables slightly tender but not mushy.
- Mix tahini with 2 tbs of pasta water and pour it over vegetables. Check if you need to add more salt.
- At this moment the pasta should be ready, so just pour the vegetables’ mixture over pasta and mix.
- At the end add the black sesame seeds, black pepper and chopped parsley.