This is an under 30 minutes dish that I love to make from time to time, when I want comfy food and I am too lazy or in a hurry.
All you need is risotto rice, spinach, butter and parmesan. Don’t forget salt and pepper
Rice with spinach & parmesan
Serves 2 persons
- 1 cup rice for risotto
- 200 g spinach
- 30 g butter
- 50 g grated parmesan
- 2 cups hot water or vegetable broth
- In a medium pan add rice and 1 cup of hot water and start to cook over medium heat.
- Put the spinach in the blender with 1 cup of hot water.
- Blend until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Add the mixture to the rice and cook until it absorbs it.
- Add salt, pepper, butter and parmesan.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Note – 1 cup = 240ml