Raspberry and yogurt popsicles
Yield 4 popsicles
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1-2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Some granola to add at the bottom for extra crunch and flavor
- Oil to brush the popsicle molds
- Brush the interior of the popsicles mold with a little coconut oil or any other oil with mild flavor.
- Mix yogurt with honey and raspberries.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicles molds.
- Add about 1 tsp granola on top of each popsicle.
- Put the sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Bring out of the fridge.
- Let stand few minutes at room temperature and carefully remove from the molds.
Recipe by Mandarina at http://mandarina-yum.com/en/raspberry-popsicles/