Ice cream for breakfast, ice cream as an evening snack, ice cream for dessert, or all at the same time, because is too hot. Why not? These yogurt and raspberries popsicles are a great suit for each of these cases.
These raspberry popsicles are so easy to make and taste really like ice-cream. I’m sure your children will love them, so don’t hesitate to replace a high calorie and high sugar treat with a clean option.
All you have to do is mix some yogurt, with fresh raspberries and honey and pour it into popsicles molds. I also add some granola on top for a bit of crunchiness and flavor.
Raspberry and yogurt popsicles
Yield 4 popsicles
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1-2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Some granola to add at the bottom for extra crunch and flavor
- Oil to brush the popsicle molds
- Brush the interior of the popsicles mold with a little coconut oil or any other oil with mild flavor.
- Mix yogurt with honey and raspberries.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicles molds.
- Add about 1 tsp granola on top of each popsicle.
- Put the sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Bring out of the fridge.
- Let stand few minutes at room temperature and carefully remove from the molds.
1 cup = 240 ml