You know, how early summer mornings change from “meh”, to “wow”? By enjoying this fresh peach and turmeric summer smoothie, where peach is the star ingredient. Make sure to choose fresh and juicy peaches and get ready for a burst of flavours.
Apart from peaches, I added banana for sweetness and texture, oatmeal for fibres, chia for good fat and a pinch of turmeric for its anti-inflammatory effects. It is ready on few minutes and will keep you full till lunch. I find it just sweet enough and totally peach-y, but if you prefer it more sweet, add a little bit of honey or maple syrup.
If you’re curious to try other delicious smoothies just click here.
Time : 5 min
Serves : 2 persons
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 medium, juicy and ripe, medium peaches
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 3 tbs oatmeal
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey ( optional)
- Few ice cubes
Note : 1 cup – a standard cup of 240 ml
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and enjoy.
- This smoothie is a little bit thick, you may add some water, or milk if you prefer it thinner.