Oyster mushrooms, walnuts and parmesan pasta
Yield 4 servings
- 500 g oyster mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 80 g butter
- 50 g parmesan
- 8-10 walnuts chopped
- Pasta for 4 person
- Clean the mushrooms, cut them in smaller pieces and set aside.
- Chop the onion very finely and cook it with 30 g of butter over medium heat, until translucent.
- Increase the temperature to medium-high, add another 30 g of butter, add mushrooms and chopped walnuts and cook for around 10 minutes.
- Season mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- While the onion and mushrooms are cooking, cook the pasta as per their packing instructions.
- When they’re ready drain the pasta, but don’t forget to save 1-2 tablespoon pasta water.
- Add pasta water, pasta, and the remaining butter in the pan and mix well.
- At their end add the grated parmesan and mix again.
Recipe by Mandarina at http://mandarina-yum.com/en/oysters-mushrooms-and-walnut-pasta/