My weekends are all about pasta, because they’re so easy to make and soooo good.
This time I’m gonna share with you an easy peasy recipe with only 6 ingredients, mushrooms and parmesan pasta.
I love the smell of this dish and it’s earthy flavor, just perfect for autumn.
All you need is pasta, onion, oyster mushrooms, walnuts, parmesan and butter.
Oyster mushrooms, walnuts and parmesan pasta
Yield 4 servings
- 500 g oyster mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 80 g butter
- 50 g parmesan
- 8-10 walnuts chopped
- Pasta for 4 person
- Clean the mushrooms, cut them in smaller pieces and set aside.
- Chop the onion very finely and cook it with 30 g of butter over medium heat, until translucent.
- Increase the temperature to medium-high, add another 30 g of butter, add mushrooms and chopped walnuts and cook for around 10 minutes.
- Season mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- While the onion and mushrooms are cooking, cook the pasta as per their packing instructions.
- When they’re ready drain the pasta, but don’t forget to save 1-2 tablespoon pasta water.
- Add pasta water, pasta, and the remaining butter in the pan and mix well.
- At their end add the grated parmesan and mix again.