This is maybe the last ice-cream recipe I post this summer, and maybe the best. It is a combo of Greek yogurt, banana, tahini and strawberries. It is delicious, beautiful and healthy. 🙂
Time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4 persons
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 medium bananas very ripe
- 1 tbs chia
- 2 tbs tahini
- 2 tbs honey or maple syrup – you can use 1tbs if your banana is very ripe and sweet
- A pinch of salt
- Reserve ½ cup chopped strawberries.
- Mix all other ingredients and blend for 2 minutes.
- Fold ½ cup of chopped strawberries and put in the freezer, for at least 2 hours, or overnight.