Dark chocolate pudding
Yield 4 servings
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 & 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs cocoa
- 1/3-1/2 cup brown sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tbs cornstarch
- In a deep saucepan, mix the milk with cornstarch until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- Add sugar and the eggs and mix well.
- Sift cocoa powder over the saucepan and add chocolate chunks.
- Put the saucepan over medium heat and cook stirring continuously.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, or until the mixture starts to get thick.
- Divide into serving bowl and enjoy.
Recipe by Mandarina at http://mandarina-yum.com/en/dark-chocolate-pudding/