I have tried to experiment with healthy ice creams lately. You may remember my Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream, which is really easy and healthy. Well now it’s time for an even easier recipe, Coconut Popsicles.
All you have to do is mix yogurt, coconut milk, natural sweeteners and desiccated coconut together. Pour it in Popsicle forms. Freeze and enjoy.
Time : 5 min + one night in the freezer
Serves : 8 persons
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tbs maple syrup or honey
- A little chocolate to drizzle
- Mix all ingredients together and pour in the popsicle moulds.
- Freeze overnight.
- Bring out of the fridge.
- Let stand few minutes at room temperature and remove and remove from the moulds.
- Drizzle with a little bit of melted chocolate.