I wanted to try these peanut butter cookies since a long time, but somehow I never made it.
Few weeks ago, my better half was on a long business trip and I had two weeks all for myself. With no family to visit and still a small network of friends, cooking seemed like the best option to spend the free and alone time. I baked a lot that weekend and enjoyed every second of it.
Coming back to these peanut butter cookies with big chocolate chunks, just wanted to highlight that are sooo easy and so good, you’re gonna fall in love 😋
Chocolate & peanut butter cookies
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- 50 g chocolate cut in big chunks
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare a baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Pour the peanut butter in a big bowl and if it's kind of dense, microwave for few seconds so it's easy to work with.
- Add oil and sugar and mix well.
- Add the egg and keep mixing.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- At the end add chocolate chip chunks and make sure they're well incorporated.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to shape the cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for around 7 minutes.
- Let them cool before consuming.