Brownie cookies - every chocolate lover dream cookie
- 250 g chocolate
- 40 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup powder sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, vanilla and 50 g of chocolate chips in a medium bowl.
- Put the remaining chocolate and butter into a bowl. Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stir until everything is melted.
- Turn off the heat, but leave the bowl where it is. Add the sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until everything is well blended.
- Remove the bowl from the heat. Add the eggs one at a time and carefully stir to mix.
- Add the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture and stir until everything is well combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Put the batter in the fridge and let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and shape cookies using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-12 min.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the cookies cool in the pan for 5-10 min then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy and share some love and sweetness around.
Note: 1 cup – a standard cup of 240 ml
Recipe by Mandarina at http://mandarina-yum.com/en/brownie-cookies/