Asparagus & trout pasta
Yield 4 servings
- Pasta for 4 persons
- 4 trout fillet (approximately 100 g each)
- 250 g asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 50 g parmesan
- 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
This dish is very easy and quick to make. Ideally you should boil the pasta while cooking the asparagus.
- Clean the asparagus and cut it in bite size pieces.
- Cut the trout fillet in strips or bite size pieces also.
- Put a big pot with water to a boil.
- Once it starts to boil add the pasta and 1 tbs salt.
- Mix well at let it boil as per the package instructions.
- Meanwhile sautee the asparagus with 1 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the fish bites and lemon juice and saute for another 2-3 minutes, making sure the fish is cooked, but is still soft and juicy.
- By this time the pasta should be ready.
- Drain and add the pasta to the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the butter and cheese and mix well.
Recipe by Mandarina at http://mandarina-yum.com/en/asparagus-and-trout-pasta/